The MSP PTO Board is made up of parent volunteers who serve as President, Past President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Additionally, the school's three owners and two teacher/staff representatives serve. The PTO puts on the school's annual fundraising events: Fall Festival, Minithon, and Gala (which are chaired by parent volunteers).
PTO Board Meetings are the first Wednesday of every month at 3:15pm in the Media Center. All parents and faculty are welcome to attend.
General meetings and potluck lunches happen twice yearly; in the fall and spring of each year.
How to Get Involved
- Click this link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/59-3507230
- Sign into your Amazon account
- Choose Montessori Early School Parent Teacher Organization
- Shop with pleasure
- Volunteer for any of the PTO events throughout the year.
- Parent Submissions (parents are welcome to send information about community events or other topics they would like to share with others)