The MSP PTO Board is made up of parent volunteers who serve as President, Past President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer, MSP school owners and teacher/ staff representatives. The PTO exists to support the education and enrichment of children at MSP by raising funds and fostering relationships among the school, parents, and faculty. Any parent or legal guardian of a student at the school is a member. The PTO puts on the school's annual fundraising events: Fall Festival, Minithon, and Gala (which are chaired by parent volunteers).
- PTO Board Meetings
- Board meetings occur at 8:30 am in the Media Center/ Montessori Drive Campus on the following dates: September 6, Oct 4, Nov 1, Dec 6, Jan 10, Feb 7, March 6, April 3, May 1
- General Board Meetings (happen twice yearly; in the fall and spring of each year):
- August 25 8:15 at am
- May meeting TBD
How to Get Involved
- Keep track of your volunteer hours (earn up to $300 per child). Click here for the form.
- Boxtops for Education: https://www.boxtops4education.com/s/
- Volunteer for any of the PTO events throughout the year
- Attend Board and general PTO meetings
- Email MSPPTO@montessoripensacola.com with any ideas about community events or suggestions that would be helpful to our school
- Parent Submissions (parents are welcome to send information about community events or other topics they would like to share with others)
- Coming soon: MSP products store