Montessori School of Pensacola (MSP) offers summer camp in Pensacola for students ages 4 through 3rd grade. (Those enrolled in MSP Entry classes may choose to go year round.) Camp themes alternate from week to week and include such creative and enriching topics as music, art, technology, and science. Students may attend all summer or pick and choose weeks.
The themes for both groups will be the same each week, but by splitting the age groups we are better able to have age-appropriate information and projects.
In addition to the 8 AM to 11:30 PM camp time, there is also early morning and afternoon (until 5:30pm) Extended Day options.
Non-MSP students are invited to attend camps. *Please note, students not currently enrolled in MSP must be at least 4 years of age to enroll in camp and are required to schedule a child visit before registering for summer camps.
Contact 850-469-8138 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Session 1 June 5-30, Session 2 July 3- 28 *Final Week July 31-August 4 (free if attending both sessions)
- 8-11:30 $250/week
- Each 4-week Session $900. All 9 weeks $1800
- 8-2:30 (11:30 on Fridays) $350/week
- Each 4-week session $1300 All 9 weeks $2,600
- 7-5:30 $450/week
- Each 4-week session $1600. All 9 weeks $3,200
Camp themes (8:00-11:30):
- Week 1: June 5-9 Animal Fun- Campers will have fun animal adventures! Dress up like animals. Sing songs about animals. Make animal crafts.
- Week 2: June 12-16 Music- Singing songs, exploring instruments, studying musicians and music styles, and making instruments will be some of the fun during this week of camp!
- Week 3: June 19-23 Jewelry- Children will enjoy working with beads and other jewelry supplies to create wearable art. Each day campers will work on different jewelry pieces, using fine-motor skills and creativity.
- Week 4: June 26-June 30 Young Scientists- This week, campers will study space and astronomy, engineering and physics, weather, and chemistry. They will study famous scientists and take part in hands-on activities.
- Week 5: July 3-7 (No camp 7/4) Young Humanitarians- Giving back is the theme this week! Campers will learn about famous humanitarian groups and individuals, participate in service projects, and take part in activities to show kindness!
- Week 6: July 10-14 Art & Artists- Young artists will learn about the lives of famous artists and their unique styles, so that they can create their own artwork!
- Week 7: July 17- 21 Going Green- Exciting adventures in ecology will take place this week! Campers will make art from trash, learn about plants and the planet, and about the importance of recycling.
- Week 8: July 24-28 Dinosaurs & Geology- Study of rocks and minerals and the prehistoric creatures of the past will be on the agenda for this week of camp.
- Week 9: July 31-August 4 Art Techniques & Media- Young artists will delight in trying different art styles with different tools. It’s a week of artistic expression and experimentation!
*Afternoons include dress-up, construction activities, artwork, games, indoor yard games, and more!
Tennis Camps are also offered on MSP courts. Register here: www.rgtenniscenter.com